JCAD.TV INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING VIDEOS
If you have any questions about submitting videos to JCAD.TV, please email Austin Vitelli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you feel comfortable enough sending files via WeTransfer, this is one of the easiest way to transfer videos to us.
If you feel comfortable enough uploading to Dropbox, this is also an easy way to send us videos.
- Upload video
- Hover over the video and click the “Share” button
- Type in my email in the “To” section (email@example.com). I will then get a link to download the video
If you have an iPhone but don’t feel comfortable using Dropbox, follow these steps:
- Unlock your phone and click the Settings app
- Scroll down to “Photos” and click it.
- Make sure “Shared Albums” is turned on.
- After that, email me your cell phone number. I will create a shared album for you to add the videos. Once I add your phone number, it will send you a notification that I have shared the album with you. Accept the invitation.
- Open the Photos app and click “Albums” on the bottom menu. Scroll down to the section that says “Shared Albums” and click the one titled “JCADTV”
- To upload a video, click the plus sign. It will pop up with a view of your recent videos/photos on your phone. Select the ones you want to upload and click “Done.”
- Please do not try to add videos as regular attachments to an email—this will compress the video file size and reduce the video quality. The same thing will happen if you send the video as a text message.
- For more helpful uploading tips (including screenshots), click HERE. Please note that sharing via AirDrop will not work unless both the sender and recipient have Apple devices and are in the same room
- If you have another way of sending a video that is not listed above or in the linked article, please ask prior to submission to ensure it will not reduce video quality.